Bonnie's New Pic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my biggest problem is that when I see a photo of me I see my mother....I look just like her, and I really don't like that. I want my face back...I didn't ask to have my mother's face. :( Some people turn into their mothers, without looking like them....WHY couldn't I have done that...BUT not I look like her but thankfully I don't act like her.

Bonnie, when I first saw that picture, I suggested you use it instead of the other one. Such beauty. In comparison, this one is softer. That web cam shot did nothing for you. By the way, I look just like my mother too and my sister. My poor girls are heading down the same path lol.

Originally posted by hmerrill

If that were the case then we'd just have to shoot each other :P:P:P:P

I hereby hold you to that promise.....

I know you did Joanne...and it took some serious thinking before I did it.

I noticed your new picture yesterday. It's very nice. I'm not very photogenic either so I had to search and search for one that didn't show my double chin or make me look funny.

Talk about looking like your mother, I walk by a mirror and get a start when I see my mom out of the corner of my eye. When my kids were little I scolded them for something and my mother's voice came out of my mouth!

Hey-

At least you guys look like your mother-I look like my FATHER! At least he took after his mom so I can say I look like my paternal grandmother!

Bonnie your pic is nice-and better than your last one IMHO. Nice lady-nice pic!

Archived