Bonnie's New Pic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by hmerrill

Holly your smile is great too! I had lots to smile about that day. That was taken at my son's weddng reception!

I thought so. BTW, you don't look old enough to have a son getting married. You must have been a child bride.

I thought so. BTW, you don't look old enough to have a son getting married. You must have been a child bride.

Holly I was 18 when I got married so I guess you could say that I was a child bride. I had my son when I was 20. Now that I'm older and trying to play with my friends kids I'm really glad that I had mine when I was young!

I think all the pictures a great, but you'll probably never see mine because I am usually the one with the camera!

I will say that about 20 years ago I was looking at my Moms HS yearbook, found her picture and thought OMG I look like her. If this isn't a good thing, well it is too late now...LOL

I think we need to make it a RULE....well in my mind I think we should....no more flowers to hide behind, no more drawn pictures (although its cute).... if you can live with what you all were saying was a BAD picture of me, then so be it... I want to see us all. So there!!!!!;):P

Heidi, I was going to hit this subject again when you got home, but I see Shana got there first....well...bright eyes.... good to see you.

Originally posted by quiltmonkey

Like I've said before, I'll say it again. I've never met an ugly quilter. They are all beautiful (inside and out). Not sure how that is, but it's true. :)

My poppy is a picture of my "inside"!:P

Too many excuses! If you knew how much I hate all my pics you could put yours up there too! I'm sure there is one that most of us could find of ourselves that doesn't make you want to "hurl"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:P:P:P:P:P

Bonnie, Holly and Heidi you are all indeed beautiful! love your new photo Bonnie :)

Must agree with Shana, quilters are all beautiful people.

My mum gave me a portrait of my grandmother some years ago. My dh hung it up on the wall. Just as I said that I look very much like her he said that she was not a a good looking woman lol

She hung up above the bar for a long, her stern look stopped folks from drinking lol

I'd like to get one of those perfectly posed professional pix taken...you know the ones that are so airbrushed that they look nothing like you lol :P only kidding, would rather spend the money on fabric and thread :)

The problem with photo's is....they just don't capture our personality!

If they did, I would be much more photogenic! LOL:cool:

Satu, next time I see you, I am going to take your pic & put it up.

It is so lovely "meeting" everyone :) & they want to meet you!

Archived