Bonnie's New Pic

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a look at all the photos on my 'puter.......seems to be that I'm not in 'em, I just take 'em.

I've lots of photos but none of me.....the silly one that my dd took of the both of us pouting does not count :P

Id better fix this cause I'd hate to die and the family use the pouting pic at my funeral Yikes! lol lol lol

Karen, Boni.....YEAH I see faces...and gorgeous ones at that... You don't know how I hate to have my picture taken, so if I can do so can the rest.... IT'S so nice to put names and faces together...

and Joyce...can't wait to see your lovely as well.

Bonnie, Boni and Heidi, I love all the avatars you have now. Bonnie, you look so loving, Boni, glad to see you close enough to see.. and Heidi, you are gorgeous as you all are.

I barely recognized Bonnie..

RitaR

Bonnie, Boni, Joyce, Karen, and everyone who posted a new avatar!!!

Thanks for letting us see your gorgeous smiling faces!!!

AND Joyce! I'll see ya next Monday!!! Joyce is coming to my house/studio to help me with some tension issues! YAY!

I love the new pictures!!! Boni, I didn't know that was your post until I saw the bottom where you "signed" it and it was the same!!:D Heidi!! It is so fun to see your pic!! It is funny what we "think" the person looks like from reading their post!! I had you pictured with dark hair!!....and a LITTLE older!:P:P:P You're a cutey!! I tried putting the picture up that I have on facebook, but when I made it small enough to put on here, it looked like I didn't have any teeth!!:P:P:P When Randy (DH) put it up, I yelled....."get it off of there before anyone sees it!!":P:P:D:D:P:P:o:P:o

Joyce Coburn, Hi! I just looked up Barberton on the mapquest. I wanted to see how far apart we are. About 3 hours and 45 min. Are you going to the quilt show in Columbus in a couple of weeks? Some friends and I are going over. It is about 2hours and some for us to get there. Let me know if you are having a booth or something, and we can meet each other! linda

Archived