Watering can

zeke

Hey Zeke Thanks for drawing my watering can.:D

Where have you been? Did you put this on a quilt? Do you have pictures? Could you include a jpg file for us? or a wmf?

Thanks a bunch!

I have never met Zeke, but I thought I'd post this picture for those who can't read DXF files. His drawing is the very image of my watering can! I don't want you to get the idea he did it for me. I was just playing with coincidences. His drawings are very good!

post--13461901907791_thumb.jpg

I've tried uploading to Webshots, choose the size, and copy the url and paste in the message; then I discovered the attachment feature at the bottom of these posts. I have to go in Paint and resize, then save to desktop, then attach without previewing. If you try to preview an attachment, it disappears.

Also, make sure the title of your picture has ONLY letters----NO numbers, punctuation, symbols etc.

Does the forum tell you why your picture was rejected? If it's size, it will say that it's too big. Otherwise you just get an error message.

I hope this helps. There are a lot of threads in the forum that explain posting pictures. You just have to be patient and keep trying everything you can. Good luck.

Archived