Batik exchange list finalized! Yahoo! Lets go girls!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so bummed; I was taking tomorrow off work to go to an X-block class. Just found out it was cancelled and rescheduled for August. Now I'm trying to talk myself into working tomorrow...I may just have to take the day off anyway:P After all, its not like I don't have quilts to do.....

It's almost time!!!! Yahoo

Three more came in posted in the top of the thread. Karen, Kim and Sharen. They are fabulous!!!!

Only a few more to go and they are already on there way.

Can't wait to hear what you all are going to do with them???

you know it is kinda weird to look at this thread and see so many posts from me, sorry gals but I know that you all wanted to make sure your babies arrived safe and sound.:D:D:D

Thanks

Brendalee

A ruler that you place over a 9 patch block and it cause the block to be twisted in a direction.

Here is what this site has to say wbout them:

http://www.quiltbus.com/quilt-queen.htm

X-Blocks Rulers

These rulers are designed to be placed on top of a specific block, matching the seams of the block with the lines on the ruler. Cut around the block, then sew your new blocks together for some intricate looking designs. Note: this method assumes generous 1/4" seams. Do a test block first to check the alignment of your seams to the lines of the tool before starting your project.

Archived