Golden Wedding Quilt.....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm speechless....I thought I had seen several gorgeous quilts in my lifetime, but this has totally moved to the top of that list...it is amazingly, breathtaking. Be sure to provide a box of tissues...they will both need it. What a special daughter you are.

WOW!!! Claudia, incrediable, oh WOW, can't say enough good about your work!

The most wonderful gifts are made not bought in a store from a faceless mass producer. Esp. today when everyone's time is so precious. Your parents are going to love this! You took the time, did the work, just for them. Pricless!!

Kay

SPECTACULAR, Claudia!

I, too, am working on my parent's 50th wedding anniversary quilt (a double wedding ring pattern) and their anniversary is the middle of August. It will be the main decoration at their shindig we are planning for them. Mine won't be as spectacular as yours, but will be filled with as much love as I can put into it! BTW, I met you at MQS...I was Brenda from the Red Barn's friend with the awesome husband that you wanted to know if he had a single brother that you could meet!

Your quilting is such an inspiration! Congratulations on BEST of SHOW, too! Congratulations to your parents' accomplishment of 50 years of marriage also! That's something to be proud of, and what a gift to give them!

Archived