Anyone going to the NQA?

dnice

Is any one else going to be at the NQA?

I am going to the NQA next week. I am excited about taking Sherry Rogers-Harrison's class on Formal Feathers. :cool: I am will also be attending the Thursday night gathering with the George Siciliano as the speaker. I will be there Wednesday night - Saturday morning and would like to meet some you from the forum.

If you are going, can we set up a time and place to meet?

Denice

I'll be doing a dash through the NQA show and vendors on Saturday. Driving to Columbus early am Sat with one DD, picking up other DD (who is pregnant) in Delaware,OH and then doing the show/vendors. Have been on a limited budget for sewing lately so whatever I buy will have to be a real MUST HAVE item. Hope you enjoy tour classes and all the time you will have at the show.

Keep Smilin'

Sally

The NQA show is in Columbus, Ohio at the convention center. http://nqaquilts.org/ The website has all the information. I will be there and a 3 day pass is $10. The quilts are awesome.

Joyce, You know that I always stop at the APQS booth. I will one day have one in my house. But renting yours makes since for the time being.

What would it take to have a forum set up on Quilt shows by State?

Archived