DEB Design Size

Grammie

Can someone help me out on what size on the Designs are better with regard to edge to edge.

I'm referring to the many that appear to have a 1 and 2 and one is larger. I am not sure which one to order.

Has anyone compared these? Most of mine are children designs so I wasn't sure the large is actually large.

Any suggestions?

Hi Grammie

I hadn't even noticed that some patterns come in two sizes, thanks for letting us know.

I usually find that Debs designs are quite closely quilted so I'd go for a larger size, particularly on childrens's quilts.

I looked at the ballet slippers which is really pretty and I think No 1 is less dense than No 2.

Hope that helps.

Sue in Australia

Hi Grammie

Deb is always so quick I bet you have them by now. I don't know when she ever sleeps. Every time I have ordered I have had them within an hour or two and we a have a huge time difference being in Australia.

Have fun quilting them.

Sue in Australia

I go the Puppies as well. Deb was probly glad to get my order today. I haven't even mentioned it to my DH yet. He will know as soon as the Charge Card bill comes in. lol

I am loving these designs. I am anxious to also get the one from Lawson. She has some really good designs as well.

Deb is wonderful to work with and doesn't seem to mind when you with trouble. She seems to have wonderful personality. I plan to puchase most of her designs.

I wish she would come up with a Business Design Package with many designs. I would be willing to pay for a lot of designs if it would save me some money. Or even buy all her designs for a set price even.

Archived