Guess what I've been doing!

I agree this a great idea. Did get this mag must have missed it...the mag Queen that I am. I need to redo my kitchen chairs in black/white...hmmm you have given me an idea. Great job and I too like the ricrack touch perfect.

Bobbi - I love what you have done to this little chair. And using scraps is fantastic. I have a chair just like this that I bought at a yard sale 20+ years ago and paid $5 also. It had the brightest Yellow bullet proof poly upholstery fabric on it. Well, I've recovered it at least 3 times in the last 20+ years. Right now it has a tapestry fabric on it for a more formal look. And I was thinking the other day that it was time to recover it again, sooooo you have given me a great idea. Your chair is a great inspiration for me. Thanks Bobbi.....;););)

Thank you thank you thank you!

Yuppers Joyce, it's one and the same!

I see I've inspired a few of you! Did I tell you I took it to show and tell at my Zanesville meeting! I think they liked it too!

It was from the August McCall's Magazine, on page 28...

If you don't want to use your own fabric, you can always purchase one of the cheap quilts from China, and cut that up! I used to do that all the time...

If you do that, I'd throw it on the machine and do some extra stippling on it so that when someone sits on it it won't fall apart...

Archived