Storage ideas for Pantos

Judy...

I'm in the process of organizing my sewing room and have to make a decision on the panto storage. So far, I keep coming back to your method. Here's my question...I think on a previous forum you may have said that clients don't go in your sewing room, so how do you give them a choice of which panto they'd like? Do you take a few off the dowels that you would think appropriate? I know some people give me the choice of which pantos to use, so they don't need to see them, but I would say most like to have a look. Right now all of mine are in a big basket and I take them to show the customers in my living room but I can see that they are getting roughed up being stored like that.

Sandra

Sandra:

No one comes to my studio at all because I do not have liability insurance. I only have insurance through Milne & Scali to cover their quilts and my longarm but no personal injury type liability so no clients come here at all. (Don't get Allstate Insurance if you want a business rider!)

It's weird but no one ever really wants to see the panto before I do it. I have all of Jodi Beamish's pantos that I have on my web site so they can see them there. Otherwise, no one seems concerned with what I'm going to use. I hope it stays that way! ;)

Archived