Correction to new Yahoo group

Sue E.

Hi all. I have found that I made several mistakes in setting up this group that cannot be changed after the fact. So ... I have created a new group with a better name (at least I think so) and all current members will be moved to the new group.

The new group is called CQ Digitizers. You can access this group from your Internet browser by using the the address ...

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cqdigitizers

To join this group, after reading the information on the home page, click on the button near the bottom right-hand side of the screen that reads "Join this group." Complete the form giving me the information asked for on the home page and the coded question. Once you do this, I'll receive a message that you are waiting to be approved. I'll approve everyone who qualifies (must already own a CompuQuilter and use AutoSketch) as soon as I am able. We have had a phenomenal response to this group. Apparently it is what a lot of people have been waiting for.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but this is a learning experience for me and I think I have corrected all my mistakes.

If you know anyone who has a CQ and uses AutoSketch, please let them know about this group. I am trying to get the word out as fast as possible, but my message has been deleted from a major chat board and there are a lot of people who should be here who don't know about us. I don't know every CQ owner - APQS owners and A-1 owners, so your help is needed.

If you have any problems, please e-mail privtely at sue@asdfwordpro.com

Thanks for being understanding.

Linda, we have changed to the "CQ Digitizers." Please go to http:groups.yahoo.com/group/cqdigitizers

to you can rejoin the new group. Read the information on the home page, complete the forms, and I will approve your membership as soon as I can.

Sue in Scottsdale, AZ

Archived