SOLD~UPDATED-Sherry Rogers-Harrison’s personal APQS Millennium is for sale! $ 10,000.00

Sherry Rogers-Harrison’s personal APQS Millennium is for sale! $ 10,000.00

Purchased in 2006, 12’ New Style frame, fully loaded and very well cared for.

• Rulermate extended base

• Bobbin winder

• Laser light

• LOTS of extras!!

Seattle WA area, please call for a personal introduction and test drive. Serious inquiries only please. Setup and delivery assistance is available locally.

(206) 412-4720

sewfarsewgood@comcast.net

Sherry, are you getting a brand new APQS????

I still haven't gotten a chance to work on my wholecloth from class in Reno. I hope to over the Holiday weekend. It was a great class...thanks so much. I had a great time and learned alot!

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

Wow that is pretty! Inquiring minds want to know what you mean by "changing things up just a bit". You have us all on the hook. I agree with Linda...can you add your talent to sweeten the deal?

Hi Kristina

Thanks, glad you like it! I have been sharing my "talent" and my passion for quilting with this forum for the last 5 years, I hope some of you have taken advantage of that! LOL

I am looking at another quilting system, I have loved my APQS Millenium for 5 years. It has fit every picky criteria I have and I have been very satisfied with it's preformance. It has been very good to me and will continue to be very good to someone else.

Sure hope you are NOT going away!!! We always love the hints and ideas you give us, not the mention the little "sneak peaks" at you new projects - Keep them coming - Please!!?!?!

p.s. as to the sale of your machine..... If I only had the room for another one!

Extra’s included:

Batting bar- $150.00 value

Bobbins-qty 33

Spare fuses

Spare motor brushes

Spare tension unit- qty 2

Spare bobbin cases- qty 3

Spare backlash springs- qty 6

Packing grease

Needles –size 18 and 20

Spare laser light assembly

Fly wheel cover

Extra thread guides installed

Hartley spool holder

Updated manual with 2 CD’s: Fons and Porter episode 1 and Quilting machine Maintenance guide

Extra light bar bulb

A baggy full of pre-wound bobbins

Tattoos …..optional :P

Archived