2007 Millenium in Md. $11,000 SOLD

I have a like new Millie that I've just never got around to using. I've done a couple practice quilts and she runs wonderfully, I just don't seem to get to it. I've got the long table and all the great Millenium features. Got to love the stitch regulator! I'm asking $11,000. I'm including a bunch of pantos and thread. I've got some fabulous books that will get you excited with the possiblities and hopefully keep you busy using the machine. Please e-mail scooterc@live.com or call 240-409-1138. Thanks, have a great day!

scooterc,

I wish you had been selling this a few months ago. I already purchased a Millie. Your machine is newer and you are only about 100 miles from me so we could have picked it up. However, if your table is the 14 foot, it wouldn't have fit in my space anyways. Good luck with the sale. I'm sure that someone will snap it up quickly at that price.

Myrna,

I'm located in central PA. As stated above, I already have a Millie, but I need to do a few upgrades. It would have been nice to get the newer machine. I had watched the machines for sale for a long time and had hoped to find one that we could try out and pick up. One finally was posted and that's the one I purchased. Of course, a few months later I see newer ones for only a little more money. If I hadn't bought the one I did, Murphy's Law would probably have kicked in and none would have gone up for sale within a 500 mile radius!

Thanks for your interest.

Linda

• 2 months later...

Hi all. Someone called me and I accidentally erased the message before I wrote down the #. Please call back! Also, in a fit of optimism I added lights by Deloa Jones' husband to the table. They are AWESOME. I wouldn't go through with this if I didn't have to, but I must. In consideration of the lights I'm making the package 12,500. It's a great deal for a great machine. e-mail is scooterc@live.com phone is 240-409-1138

• 2 weeks later...

No Abigail...I haven't, but I'm not in a place right now in my life that I can handle another loan...maybe soon, but not just, now. Life goes on, I've waited this long for another machine....just passed my 12th year with what I have I can handle another one or so....

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by mrsbishwit

Congragulations Bonnie!!! you got a really great deal :cool:

No I got the deal that was meant to be....I was given some of Jess's estate money last night, and this is what I am using to pay for this. Without that this wouldn't have happened.....

Erinn...thank you...and I will see you in 2 weeks. I will contact you later for addresses and such.

Archived