NQR - Pet Issue

I'm at work and one of my co-workers just found out her dog has a huge mass on his shoulder that the vet thinks is cancer. They are going to do a test on Monday to find out for sure. The dog is 10 yrs old, his name is Gunner and my co-workers name is Kim. We all know how attached we get to our pets. God gives them to us for a while to love and be loved. We know when we get them that they will die some day but oh how much it hurts. Please pray for Gunner and Kim and her DH Aaron. I know you all care!

Thanks

Sharon

will pray for kim and aarons dog, pets are a gift from god and we all love and worry over them, hopefully gunner isnt ready to give up the fight just yet. Sometimes they live on quite awhile with cancer and without pain. praying this will be the case with gunner if it is cancer, sometimes they just have these fatty masses when they get older.

Karen,

Having lost 2 Golden Retriever's to cancer we know the worry when they are sick. They were our babies. We will meet them at the Rainbow Bridge when our time on earth is done. It rips your heart out. I pray it's just a infection and Gimmer will be allright. I am sure all of us have wonderful pet stories to share. We may be crazy but our pets are buried here in the woods with headstones, a little sitting area and we tell our 1 1/2 year old retriever about her sisters. I'll say a prayer for them.

Mountainquilter aka diana

Archived