Sign in to follow this  
countrystitcher

NQR - Pet Issue

I'm at work and one of my co-workers just found out her dog has a huge mass on his shoulder that the vet thinks is cancer. They are going to do a test on Monday to find out for sure. The dog is 10 yrs old, his name is Gunner and my co-workers name is Kim. We all know how attached we get to our pets. God gives them to us for a while to love and be loved. We know when we get them that they will die some day but oh how much it hurts. Please pray for Gunner and Kim and her DH Aaron. I know you all care!

Thanks

Sharon

Sharon Whittlesey

Sharon@weinmaninsurance.com

Woodburn, Iowa

will pray for kim and aarons dog, pets are a gift from god and we all love and worry over them, hopefully gunner isnt ready to give up the fight just yet. Sometimes they live on quite awhile with cancer and without pain. praying this will be the case with gunner if it is cancer, sometimes they just have these fatty masses when they get older.

My dog had a large vascular mass on her hip and the Vet also thought it didn't look to good. Mass was remove, no cancer and she is doing great.

57409FADFD4C1B52B69B3CFEC6B5525F.png

Millennium "My Harley"

Pensacola, Fl

I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams

I will say a prayer for Mr. Gunner-pup

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Praying for gunner and the family that loves. him!

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Karen,

Having lost 2 Golden Retriever's to cancer we know the worry when they are sick. They were our babies. We will meet them at the Rainbow Bridge when our time on earth is done. It rips your heart out. I pray it's just a infection and Gimmer will be allright. I am sure all of us have wonderful pet stories to share. We may be crazy but our pets are buried here in the woods with headstones, a little sitting area and we tell our 1 1/2 year old retriever about her sisters. I'll say a prayer for them.

Mountainquilter aka diana

Prayers coming your way.

Judi Burr Customworks by Judi judib@gvtc.com  FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY Author Unknown