Off The Edge

Can anyone tell me how to reach Off The Edge Company???

I got s#%&*@d when I bought my pattern grid from them at MQS and I need to tell them I need the WHOLE thing not just 1 piece measuring 1 yd.:mad: I have a receipt but no phone number and no web address.

Hey girls - I use the pattern grid for custom quilting from the front of the table. Love it!! I learned all about this with a class I had at MQS on using the pattern grid. I have mine cut up into various sizes and use different size piecies to keep things straight, make tick marks, aligning angles, finding the center of a block or cornerstone, marking points on the quilt that are not part of the piecing, drawing on it over the quilt, measuring, and the list goes on. I also use it with my IQ.

Good idea for my old one that has cracks and rips in some areas. Didn't want to throw it away and figured I could use it for something.........so thanks for the idea Deb. You know us quilters.......we always have some other use for things other than the original use for it.;)

I put the pattern grid under the plastic on my machine. It permanently lives there. I use the grid when placing the Circle Lord large templates on the table. I place painters tape where I want to start the pattern and another if I have to move the template. I also use it for placing individual motifs on a quilt. Keeps everything even. When I use a panto, I just put it right on top of the pattern grid. I love mine and have had it dor many, many years.

• 11 years later...

Archived