Another addiction - thisforum

Good Morning Everyone....

When I get to work I check emails, then the forum. During the day I check it at lunch, and then before going home. The computer at home is on it last leg. DH is to look for a new on Thursday his day off this week. So once the home connection is reestablished I will be checking before bed.

Have a wonderful day quilting and reading the forum.

Talk about addictions...TracyG...you have 25 posts....look at my numbers...that is an addiction :P:D I have to admit, I have slowed way down lately. I have just been reading your posts and enjoying it. I have started a few posts, but deleted before I was finished.

I am addicted too. I lurk more than I post though and I have not been checking in after I leave work but know I miss a lot so might have to change my nighttime routine.

Mary Beth you will always be the queen of posts and we like it that way cause you are funny and smart and talented.

Good Morning everyone.

At work and have to check in and see what everyone is up to and who may have posted pictures. Mary Beth dont push the delete button, we are missing your humor, wit and happy personality. :D:P:cool:

Have a great day everyone, or night as the case may be elsewhere in the world!!

Afternoon everyone.

It's coffee break so I thought I'd drop in to see how everyone is doing. You have all been very busy while I have been at work!!!!

If I couldn't drop in during the day I wouldn't be worth working with. Need to get my quilting fix somehow.

Anyway gotta go, coffee getting cold and before heading home to do houseworkey things and finally some sewing gotta go to the gym and abuse my body!!!!

Will promise to post more and not lurk !!!!!!:P

Have fun

Tracy G

I also am addicted. This forum takes up more of my day that I really want to admit, but then what else is there to do - really? only house work, washing, ironing, then wash the car, mow the lawn, Oh yea and QUILT - now when I'm I working on QUILTING stuff, I'm not here as much. Love this forum cause I love all of "yous guys". Thanks to all of you for being here 24/7 cause it seems there is always someone here to help you out if you need them. :D:P:D

And MB - Take that deleat key off your computer. We love to hear from you - even when a good attempt was made to de-throne you, we really didn't want to take away your crown.....:P:P:P

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

Mary Beth dont push the delete button, we are missing your humor, wit and happy personality. :D:P:cool:

I agree! Mary Beth you need to maintain your #1 Chatty Cathy status. :) Besides I really miss your yakkity yak yak yak so write often. I don't want to catch up to you.

Archived