Great Customer Service

I just wanted to say what a great guy John Mitchell is. I called him last week to place an order for some supplies, needles, bobbins, that sort of thing. Well, when I called, I got his answering machine, but he called me back very quickly. We must have talked for 1/2 an hour, as he explained the reasons for the different size needles, the new packaging for the MR 4.0s that I ordered, a discussion on metal and aluminum bobbins, etc. He was great. I felt like he should have charged me a consultation fee (now John, if you are reading this, don't get any ideas:))

My order arrived today and he also sent some "presents" for me. That is always so much fun! Anyway, after I try one of my presents (I have to wait until my current quilt is off the frame and put on a charity quilt to test it on) I will report back with the details. Until then..."mum's the word."

So, if you are planning to order supplies, Country Lane Quilting / John Mitchell is a great place to shop.

And, as they always add, not affiliated, yada, yada, yada.

We've only had minimal questions for John when we first set up my used Ultimate II regarding the motor. He called us here in Calif. and my husband Bill and John had a nice chat about the machine and their common interest in ham radio. He is just so nice! If he doesn't know the answer, he will research it and get back to you. Thanks John.

I don't know if you remember us John, but we remember you! :)

Archived