CQ sold

Here is a terrific deal. I am selling my CQ. This is the complete and up to date system for $8,000 plus shipping (unless you would like to stop by and pick it up!) This is priced to sell... You will need to hire someone to install it, but at this price, you can't lose.

If you are interested, please email me:

kathymartinez@comcast.net.

My CQ is about 2 years old, I think. I can't remember for sure when I got it, but it's exactly the same as the new ones. CQ updates the software every so often. The only item that might change is the particular model of the computer tower. That is the least expensive part of the whole system. I am providing a new keyboard.

This system goes on an APQS Millie.

CQ is a great system and I have no reservations recommending it others. One testimonial is that this is the first one I have ever seen for sale...

I need to sell and that is why the price is so low.

P.S. Seattle is a wonderful place to visit...

Kathy

Whoops, I didn't answer all the questions. The only designs that come with the system are the ones that came originally with the software.

This is the complete system, not the one for pantographs.

One more item, if you haven't actually seen a CQ system: it comes with an excellent manual. If you read the book and go through the modules, you will have mastered the it.

Archived