Introduction

Tami

Just wanted to say hello from Texas and send a big thank you for all the great information that passes through the forums.At first was overwhelmed and thought "no way can I do this" but there is such great support and encouragement here, I have decided to give it a go.Will be doing mostly baby quilts and charities but want to start art quilts,personal work only. Trying to decide on which machine and leaning towards the Lenni and then what appears....Lucy?Any news on this machine? Are there no more problems with the Lenni table? Looking forward to quilting on my own machine soon.

Welcome Tami, I have just got my Lenni, and I love her, just the right size for me. Still loads of PPPing to do :P but it is all great fun.

You will love which ever machine you decide to buy, and you are in the right place to get all the help you need.

I have had my Lenni just a year this month, I do only my own quilts and some charity quilts for now anyway. I do art quilts as well as traditional and enjoy the freedom to do my own thing. My Lenni has been my best friend for a year now and I have learned so many new tricks and techniques here on the forum. Good luck with your choice, Like they say you cant go wrong with an APQS no matter which machine you choose. Welcome aboard!!

Archived