2008 Millennium for sale - No longer for sale

2008 Millennium with all the goodies - hydraulic lift, auto fabric advance, overhead lighting, etc. Lots of additional goodies to be included - too many to list here. The machine has been very well maintained. It is located in Southern California and will be available the first week of November. Buyer will be responsible for pick up/shipping. I do have some of the original packing boxes.

Total value if new $22,900. Am asking $15,000 (lowered from $16,000). If interested, please contact me.

phone: 425-985-4088 / meg.marsh@mac.com

Have decided to go in a different direction and really do want to sell. Thank you.

Click on link below - it is a pdf file showing all included in this package.

2008 APQS Millennium for sale 2.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

With Innovations coming up and some of you looking for a machine, I thought I would bring this to the top. The machine has everything but the quilt glide (can be added). Also included in the package is the circle lord, hartley fence, micro-drive handles, bobbins, needles, towa gauge, some rulers, pantos, many maintenance items, etc. plus more - enough for anyone to get going without additional purchases. If you decide on an APQS machine, this is a great deal. Complete package is $16,000.00 Please email if you are interested.

Thank you.

A note to all you prospective buyers - I just completed 3 transactions with Meg, purchasing some of the items she had for sale - and I want you to know she goes the extra mile to assure you are well taken care of and everything is A-OK. Everything that I purchased is in excellent condition, just like new, and if you are the lucky buyer of her Millie and all the accessories, you won't be disappointed.

I'm not a relative of Meg's - my disclaimer :D but I think whoever buys her Millie will be getting a great deal and will be happy with the purchase.

• 2 weeks later...

Innovations..... great. I think the quilts were even better this year & I spent a day hanging so got a great look at many of them. Took classes from Deloa Jones, Irena Blume and Helen (IQ). Learned a lot and just want to quilt. I am so inspired to PPP many of the things I learned. Really needed help with background fillers & Deloa's classes were great, plus I will be taking 2 classes from Marilyn Badger at Road to California in January - that should be totally inspiring!! Will you be at Road to CA at all?? Would be fun to meet!!

Am finally back in CA as of a few hours ago & so will get to quilt for the next 2 weeks!! - need to get my niece's wedding quilt done!!! Will post pictures when done. Also have my DH's xmas T-shirt quilt to do (University of S. California T-shirts) and a fish wall-hanging. Lots to do and won't finish all while here, but should make a good dent.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived