HELP! I'm afraid I'll go blind....

Originally posted by hmerrill

Barb I forgot to add that I did turn all the machine lights off.

Barb, don't you love it...you get 90 different opinions. I say turn off the lights in your room and only use your machine light....Heidi says turn off your machine light :D:P:D Aren't you glad you asked...you probably don't know if you are coming or going now :D:P:D

Can't wait to see the finished product.

This quilt is finally done - and bound, too! I'm pleased that it only took 3½ days from start to finish, including the binding, so I guess some eyestrain is acceptable!:P

Will post some pictures after my DH takes 'em.

Thanks for all the suggestions! Wound up using just normal lighting and guessing more often than not. But I figure if I can't see where the bobbles are, then they don't matter, since it's my own quilt. Guess we'll find out when folks come through the booth next weekend......

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you, ladies! It's serving its purpose, stopping shoppers in their tracks at the shows. Now, I don't know where it would live (wall, bed, etc.) between shows, but it's got a permanent home in my booth!

This weekend it's headed (with all the other quilts and stuff) to the Flathead Quilt Show in Kalispell, Montana. Shar is going with me to help in the booth - thank you, Shar!!!:P:P:P

Meg - call me about your Millie

Nancy - let's have lunch (or a drink;)) together --- AFTER the Spokane Quilt Show, if you're in the area. I thought you were coming to North Idaho soon?

Archived