SR problems

I'm having problems and called this morning at 9:00 and have not heard back? How long does it usually take to get help? When I have my machine on but it is just sittting there, I hear a popping thud and my needle drops down and sometimes when I' have SR on and I'm sewing along the SR will stop ( actually everything stops ) and I hear the same popping thud and the needle drops down...sometimes it takes a couple of big stitches before it stops. I have cleaned the rails and the wheels.. Help. Nancy W.

Is there any chance that you could have some thread wrapped around the fly wheel? I've had my thread break and get sucked into the fly wheel area. When that happened, my stitch regulator went goofy but once I got the thread cleaned out I was back in business. Do you have a cover over the fly wheel on the tension side of the machine? It's so easy for this to happen. Good luck!

Make sure the connections from the stitch regulators to the machines are tight. On my Milli (an older model) these are short thinner light grey wires with little plastic connectors. Sometimes they get loose and it can be an intermittent problem as the wires inside jiggle against each other and make contact (good), or move away from each other (bad). My husband used twist ties (like from a bread wrapper) to hold the wires tight into the connector.

On my new Lenni, these wires plug right into the machine, so it doesn't seem to be as much of an issue.

Julia

Archived