Renae & DH in Oregon

Sounds like a wonderful time. I can tell by the photos you were having fun. If you are of a mind to.... you could let Bev and me know ahead of time when you are going to "entertain" at FD and we could let all of the Moxies know. Maybe we could include lunch someplace as well.

Bev and I did our first trip to EE SCHENCK today for the big September sale and came home with 180 yards of fabulous fabric. I am going back tomorrow to get some of the things I forgot that were on our list. What an experience. It is like "One more habit forming substance".

We will be driving out next May or June. My mother wants to go out to Oregon and Washington one more time. That is where she lived when she was a little girl and she love Portland and Cottage Grove area. So I will let you all know ahead of time and hope the Moxies can maybe arrange to get together while we are out there. It sure sounds GREAT to me and I would LOVE to meet you all. I could bring some of my quilts along then, since we would be driving out, how does that sound. Have a little show and tell for all of us????;)

We really did have a wonderful vacation but Rick really did get very sick on Friday and didn't sleep at all that night and we turned in the car then also. On Sat. morning he had such a horrible headache he didn't want to talk .......his sinuses were really bad. When we got to Reno for a 3 hr. lay-over he layed on the floor and waited for the next flight, that is how sick he was. When we got home he didn't get out of bed for the next 4 days.......guess what?????????? Then I GOT IT!!!! :(:(

I have been in been with it since Tuesday and I am just now getting up and dressed and still getting tired out very easy. I have looked at the chat and commented now and then but not much. I usually end up going right back to bed. But I hope I am over the worst of it because I don't have the fever anymore......just got a migraine last night so hope that my shots and pills have taken care of that too. Boy, it is the s...s to get old......:(

I haven't downloaded our pictures yet but I will get that done and get then up on the chat soon. Hope you will enjoy them.

Sorry this got so long.

Archived