Please help me name my Wholecloth!

Gorgeous quilting. I like the reference to your last name being included in the quilt's name. Sparrow just seems to lend itself to be part of a creative name for this quilt. Some names have it, others don't.

Like McTavishing sounds normal and right...but McDarlingtoning really is off and sounds terrible. Take advantage of your name and use it to name your quilts. You could have an entire line of Sparrow quilts. :)

Gorgeous quilt! I think the Sparrow reference is cool because it refers to your name and the shapes... the other famous Sparrow is Captain Jack of the Caribbean;)

Going off at a tangent - in UK they have always been cheeky little city birds but are now in decline. We also have sparrow hawks - so something to with wings and flying... I vote for Liam's "Soaring Sparrows"

WOW!! This quilt is gorgeous!!

My first impression was something radiant, shining and the viewers eyes are led to the centre. There are at the same time dynamic and calm elements and the entire quilt excudes a pleasent sense of harmony.

So what's about something like "the centre of being" or "the centre of perfect bliss". Or is that to emotional and extrem?

As I read through the suggestions, I get the impression that my quilt has been very well received. You have no idea how much that means to me. :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). I am smiling from ear to ear.

Thank you all again for the input. I really like all the references being made. Especially the 'Sparrow' 'Radiant' 'Angel' suggestions. I had another Lady suggest 'Angels in the outfield' which is sounding better and better the more I say it out loud. Who'd a thunk that naming a quilt could be so darn tiring. lol!

Luckily, I have until late October before the quilt show.

Archived