Pink Rain in the Desert

Trouble is, we're looking at a digital photo in cyberspace. The real view is even MORE breathtaking! Try as we might, God's handiwork can not be captured in any medium. One morning last week we had a morning double rainbow and I wanted so bad to get it on my camera. Rainbows are very illusive. Thanks for the beautiful pictures.

I've never heard of pink rain before. The pictures are beautiful. I'm sure it was even more spectacular in person. I'm not likely to ever see it so thanks for sharing. I agree with LinneaMarie, nothing God creates can be captured by any medium. It's a blessing to be able to see His creations!

Maybe it's God's remembrance of 9/11/2001. What a sad day and I didn't put my flag out. Guess I'll do our guild's veteran quilt blocks in red, white, and blue today. Do you know that there are no flag colors from any country that are pink? Maybe that's God's flag color along with many others.

That's the artist in all of us to try and capture God's inspiration. Good luck with your rainbows Boni. Doubles are really special.

Vicki

Archived