Claudias DVD anbefales

jtorsvik

Hei,

Jeg fikk Claudias DVD i posten i dag og føler jeg har hatt undervisning av selveste Claudia i ettermiddag:D

Til dere som ikke har bestilt den enda: gjør det! Claudia har gjort en kjempejobb og viser i detalj hvordan hun lager sine velkjente feathers.

Du bestiller ved å sende en mail til post@quilt-und-co.de på engelsk eller tysk. Trenger du hjelp, så gi meg en lyd så videresender jeg.

DVD'en får min beste anbefaling!

Quiltehilsen Janne

I think she is happy too.

When Geoff and I are really, really, really............................ really, really bored, we watch the News from overseas in different languages and try to work out what the new items are about just by the pictures. Sometimes we also make up little commentaries. It is quite fun and great for procrastinating from actually achieving something:cool:;)!

Originally posted by Susanne.Hughes

When Geoff and I are really, really, really............................ really, really bored, we watch the News from overseas in different languages and try to work out what the new items are about just by the pictures. Sometimes we also make up little commentaries. It is quite fun and great for procrastinating from actually achieving something:cool:;)!

That brings back memories for me when I was a kid about 12. Me and my girlfriend would get our giggles by taking the Sears and Roebuck catalog and opening it up to the men's long underwear section. There were these men standing and posing together; some holding a smoking pipe; some were smiling with their hands on their hips in front of a blazing fire place... as though they were having these fascinating conversations together. So... enter the "bored and stupid pre teen girls" and that is where we would draw bubbles above their heads (like they do in cartoons) and we would write things in there imagining what they were saying to eachother. Let's just say we peed our pants laughing our butts off. :P

And, no, it was nothing dirty or nasty (we were naive). Just stupid kid stuff.

Dear (p)funny Claudia:D

Next year!;)

Until then we have to use our English and icons to understand each other. I had German for two years at school years ago, but never used it after. Even my French is now very bad:( I should have gone to Alsace the coming days. Have a nice trip!:cool:

BUT: I said that I had received your DVD and I felt I have had a class with the one and only Claudia at home. Those who have not ordered the DVD by now should do it! And I gave your email address.

Thanks to all of you visiting the Scandinavian forum. You are great!

Hugs from Janne

Tooo funny .... :):D:)

And yes, the DVD is great!!!

I watched it on Sunday evening and tried some (p)feathers yesterday .... had much (p)fun.

But I think Claudia, you've forgotten one very important thing on the DVD: How on earth do you do such perfect backtracking ??? There must be a trick, please, please tell me :):)

Maybe you will tell us in October at your Open House?!? I'm coming ... looking very forward to the classes and I hope I will meet some of your nice forum-ladies?!

CU

Archived