FINISHED

If you look closely my Feather is not centered. It looks the same on the left. Overall it isn't really noticable but it is bugging the day light out of me. I probly should frog and redo. When looking at the quilt as a whole you don't really notice but I have a feeling I will have to load and fix because it's driving me crazy.

Grammie, you are doing great and you are probably the only one who would notice that the feather is not centered. I am constantly being told I am too critical of my work and that I shouldn't tell everyone where my mistakes are. You are truly amazing in what you have done in such a short period of time. Keep up the good work:)

Hi Tammie!

Gracious sakes, if it looks the same on both sides, then I may be very tempted to leave it as is! It will look like you meant to position the design that way.

Often times you just need a break with fresh eyes in the morning, most of the time you will find that it is not as bad as you thought when you were right on top on the design all day. ;)

It is beautiful, you have executed this job very well, so pat your self on the back!!:)

Thanks alot gals.

I have to tell you that in person it really is pretty. I am having a tough time with corners though. I hope to get some questions answered while at the show next week. I have a million questions.

Linda can't wait to see you again at the show. I have to get a last minute flight as Lee doesn't want me to drive by myself. I am still thinking about doing that though. I'm not much for flying unless I just have to. Lee was going with me but His dad has been sick and well he should stay near home. Anyway, I'm am so excited. This year I get to find out what it is all about so I can be prepared for the next year. My learning trip.

PS. Is there a near-by shopping center? I will be leaving Saturday and I only have Friday off before the trip. I still have some shopping to do.

I love the way you quilted your quilt, I have some of Keryn's designes too and can't wait to try them. I didn't notice that your feathers weren't centered. Real pretty keep up the good work. :)

Right now I am waiting for more thread.

Jean from the Rockies

I drive a Mellie

Tammie,

Love those feathers. That is all CQ??? WOW.

I would never have noticed that the feathers weren't centered if you

hadn't mentioned it. You probably needed a ruler to see that they

were off-center. :P

The whole look, the embroidery with the quilting, is simply beautiful.

I have some of Debs, Linda Lawsons and Keryn designs in this quilt. I just played with them them all.

Delivered it today and my Customer was thrilled beyond thrilled and that is why I love quilting. It is such a great feeling.

PS. I am excited that tonight I will begin a Quilt for our local Childrens Miracle Network to be auctioned. There is a chance that Tracy Byrd might buy it as he is real involved each year. It may even be the backdrop when he makes his appearance. I didn't know this until just a moment ago and that just added to my privilege to do it in the first place. I am so BLESSED.

Tammie -

Great quilting! I love what you are doing with your CQ! You are really

making me want one too - now! Will have to wait until we build my studio.

You are doing such wonderful work - and I remember reading not too

long ago that you got your set-up, way to work it baby! Thanks for

sharing all of your photos and thoughts - I love reading your posts!

You make me smile!

Archived