award ceremony tonight...

*snoopy dance*

tonight was the sneak peek and the award ceremony for our biannual show. it's not 'national' big, but for our area it is a big deal....or at least i think it's a big deal (think free advertising) anywhoo....this year there were 300ish quilts hung....and....are you still reading or did you skip to the next paragraph yet :)

i won ribbons!!!

these are all on customer's quilts in the two person catergories, respectivity....i'll have details and pictures later on my blog.

okay-

two first places

two second places

one sponsor ribbon

one honorary mention (i think, me and davis are 'arguing' this one. i think i do, he doesn't....i either have this honorary mention or three 2nds

i also won BEST MACHINE QUILTED

YAH! i'll have pictures of the quilt on my blog....the best machine quilted quilt also won 2nd in its catergory and get this- it's the FIRST ribbon she's ever won! go girl!

so this is what cloud nine feels like :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, can't wait to see pictures as well, and WAY to go girl. I would be walking on cloud 9 as well. So proud for you, its such a great feeling when you can help someone get a ribbon, and their first one is the one they will remember FOREVER...you rock. congrats.

thanks guys and gals! cloud nine is a hard place to get any sleep though...:)

i'm off to the show this morning to take pictures so check my blog this afternoon. i'm going to do three seperate posts: the quilts i liked, the quilts that won, and my quilts...

i'm still smiling and my cheeks don't hurt...;)

Archived