"A Sitka Starry Night"

Originally posted by SheriB

Nicely done Butla!

I didnt know you did/liked panto's. I thought you were a total freehand gal!

Oh I like to use everything in my tool box; including pantos. I don't have a huge selection but there are some absolutely beautiful pantos out there!! :) One thing I've done is followed some of my pantos a few quilts and then started to develop my own freehand design from it. Not exactly the same design but using some of the flow, shapes.

Beautiful job, Shana!

A friend of mine just got back from an Alaskan cruise. She is all excited about a quilt kit she bought there to commemorate her trip...a glacier wall-hanging! By the sounds of it, I'm sure it is the same as your previous quilt...I'll know when I see her and she shows me.

Shana......"Hi"....

I'm still here, but I do read what all you have been up to.....I was away from quilting pretty much for over a year due to health-had a hip replaced and now am getting ready to have the first of 2 knee replacements.....Thanks for asking Shana, I've watched your quilting grow and grow, your doing terrific girl...keep up your good work and of course, we all love "show'n'tell"...;););)

Originally posted by LindaB

Shana......"Hi"....

I'm still here, but I do read what all you have been up to.....I was away from quilting pretty much for over a year due to health-had a hip replaced and now am getting ready to have the first of 2 knee replacements.....Thanks for asking Shana, I've watched your quilting grow and grow, your doing terrific girl...keep up your good work and of course, we all love "show'n'tell"...;););)

Ooooh my goodness and lookie here at the new photo of this Lovely Linda Lady with the smile!! :) Central Linda, I hope your knee surgeries go smooth and that you are back to quilting those gorgeous quilts soon. The one you did with the baskets and trapunto? I think it went to Paducah. I love that quilt. Hurry and get better soon so you can join us with quilting again.

Sending hugs to Central Linda (((HUGS)))

post--13461902618507_thumb.jpg

What a beautiful quilt Shana, and the quilting looks really nice. I've always loved that painting. I have a coffee mug with it wrapped around the outside. My favorite mug!

Linda

Archived