Horses

RitaR

I just realized that I have met you both before!! I took at class at Ye Olde Forrest Quilters in Greensboro a while back. You weren't feeling very well that day Rita and you were actually resting out in the car. A group of ladies went next door for lunch between classes and I tagged along and sat next to your husband at lunch. What a nice man! I'm so glad your pictures are up otherwise I might not have ever made that connection!(sometimes it takes me awhile!:)

Thank you everyone. Please beleive I'm about 15 pound Less than when that pict was taken. He looks the same.. Don't have a more recent picture.

Oh Betsy, THAT class.. Oh was I ever sick. but nothing I could transfer to anyone else.

Was that the Wild Gals:Sue and Karen? or seems like I took another class but just can't remember.. maybe it was only one.

I thought you looked familiar, but memory of that time was at it's worst. I actually came out of the hospital thinking I was going to die, soon, figured I have as much fun as I could, and that class is one thing. Fooled myself and everyone else,, got a new Dr. and a new life.

Anita, you've come down to the house to visit and see the Penny.. so of course you remember. Actually think i also saw you at the old shop or Joanne and Kelly's house, or was that the CLA meeting.. or?? dunno.

I remember laying right down on the floor. The gals were so sweet to let me know when my turn was coming up.

Hugs to all... Darn, Liam, I want to play with the lamas.. ;)

RitaR & himself.;)

Yes, I do remember coming to your place, Rita! Very fond memory of you and himself, your gracious hospitality. The only time I've had the pleasure of being in your company was the one time. Hopefully again soon, though. We just keep missing each other.

Maybe, if you're coming the the next CLA, just maybe I'll be there. I just don't know from one minute to the next what will be my schedule. But I just can't find it within myself to complain too much about having a job when others are so in need.

Hugs back at ya...we're glad you're so much better with the new doc and all.

Anita

Archived