NQR We have a new puppy!!

Linda,

He is adorable, we just got a black lab puppy about 3 months ago. She was so cute, now she is around 40 pounds and has learned to fetch a ball, shake, lay down, sit, and last night my daughter taught the to high 5. She is probably the smartest dog we have ever had. She is one of those being in the "Wrong place at the right time" dogs. We were in the WalMart parking lot and some girls had a truck load of puppys. We drove by slow and just looked. About an hour later we stopped and held one and the rest is history.

Enjoy your Moses.

Don

Originally posted by LastStitch

We were in the WalMart parking lot and some girls had a truck load of puppys. We drove by slow and just looked. About an hour later we stopped and held one and the rest is history.

You just gotta love Walmart! :P:P:P

The puppies are so cute! My baby, Sam, is a year old now and I wouldn't trade him for anything.

Congratulations on your newest addition. Moses looks like trouble, wrapped in cuteness. How could you possibly resist? Good Moms never do. Thanks for the pics and keep us up to date on how he assumes the role of supervisor in your quilting world. Give schnooks a big o'l walkies from Auntie Abigail.

Archived