Some time ago I saw a list of things I would need to keep on hand and this list was called an emergency kit. I know there were pigtails, a tension spring and some other parts on this list. I should have taken the time to write it all down but thought I could go back to it later. Now I can't find the list. Can someone please list all the parts in the "emergency kit". I need to call APQS tomorrow and place an order. I may as well include the "emergency kit" when I order. Thanks, crafttlady (Jessie Goodwin)

Thanks Judy, I had not seen this list before or maybe this is part of the one I did see. I know the other list had a needle screw and pigtails but can't remember what else. Anyway I will add the screw and pigtails to this list and order. That way I should be covered on most of it.

You have changed your picture. Does this mean that we will not see your smiling face when we go to the forum now? The quilt is pretty but I would much rather be greeted by your smile when I log on. Thanks, crafttlady (Jessie G.)

Archived