A year ago today...

Happy Anniversary!! I got my machine 8 years ago and everything I did was trial and error. If you aren't around other people who do the same thing, you become stagnant, you never grow or learn. Then I found another site (even this one is soooo important to growth) Then I started seeing what other people in the business were doing and I have grown so much, it's hard even for me to believe.

Funny enough I have a first Anniversary today, I joined Kayeswood quilting forum, oops, as I really was going to give up quilting as I just could not get it together, less than 3 weeks later I bought my Elna Quilter's Dream machine, and the rest is history as they say ;)

Happy Anniversary to you and your "Millie", I am assuming that it is a model name of a quilting machine, and yes I remember the date and time of my machine's arrival as well:cool:

Aren't all you ladies great and brave, quilting other people's quilts! I cannot imagine me ever doing that, but I don't think my Elna is designed for such work as your machines obviously are, but I don't mind. I am a quilting addict and love quilting and I have a list of projects I have to do including my first two commissions!

Archived