RRRRRRR Thread Company

rrrrrrrr I am so frustrated with my Thread Company this week. I placed an order on MONDAY morning (Before 10am), paid for 3 day UPS. They are usually so good about sending the UPS tracking number that day. I always order on Monday so I have all weekend to finish my projects.

I had sent a couple of other questions and realized on Wednesday they never sent the tracking number. I sent them a note and they didn't put in the mail until WEDNESDAY afternoon. Can you believe that???? Now instead of receiving yesterday or today, I will not get until Monday. My whole weekend schedule is screwed.

I sent them a note to let them know I was disatisified and gosh . . . NO RESPONSE.

I am not going to name names, because I am sure they had a bad week, but you would think that they would at least respond to my email to apologize for the delay or provide an explanation. That's all I want.

You know how the saying goes . . . Something bad happens and we tell 8 people. I always compliment them to my customers, no I think I will not be so liberal.

I am Still Cranky after 2 days of no response. So I had to get it out. Hopefully they will see my comment and note that I didn't bash their Company Name.

whew - much calmer. next step reorganize to do list for weekend

finish hard week at work

have a glass of wine

hot tub relaxation

another glass of wine

wash jeep

change out soft top to hard top for winter

sort out costumes for Order of Arrow ceremony for next week's camporee camp out

start dry wall project in basement

go on date with hubby

make rack of lamb dinner for sunday

relax in hotub

more WINE

Julia

Oh thank you!!! You are probalby right ( as my husband usually is - but shhhh don't say it too loudly). I am just manic with my "schedule" and when it gets off kilter, I go nuts.

God must really be telling me to slow down.

What is really funny is our proram at work also knocked out overnight, so we won't have it working until this afternoon. So much for those folks that waited until today for their quarter close work.

ready to have a 2 hours martini lunch and just let it all go!

I understand schedules. Likewise, I go a little ape when someone puts a serious kink in mine.

But <evil grin>, who has to add chocolate to the list for the day? Isn't chocolate basic like air to breathe and water to drink?

Julia - have a good day and even better weekend.

Lynn

Grrrr! Is is so frustrating when schedules are put off due to other people or events outside our control!!!! BREATH!!!! Maybe instead of the planned quilting, you can find something else that needs! to be done so at least you won't waste that time - if not - have a party & have some fun:P:P

And that is why I LOVE Superior Thread. I order and know that I'll have it within two days...they're wonderful!!!!

I also think it was great of you to take the high road and not name names in a bad way. I also think that God had something to do with the order mix up--you are busy!! You need to add a bit more hot tubbing and wine to that schedule!!!

Hi.

I like Superior threads a lot also but living here on the East coast, shipping from Utah is over a week for me. I ordered on a Friday morning, hoping for the box to get out that day, but unfortunately, it sat untill Tuesday...then took till next Tuesday to get to me. Boy was I frustrated by that. They were also suprised it did not go out and had appologized. It was a long wait!! I feel your pain!!

Just think of how nice it will be to open that box!

Lisa

APQS Liberty

NW NJ

Wow Lisa, you must be out of range further than me...I get my Superior Thread within 3-4 days, someone must have dropped that ball big time..orders always go out the same day as placed. I knew New Jersery was a weird place to live and this just proves it.:P

Guest Linda S

Folks - as longarmers, you need to take into account when all the major shows are around the country. Lots of companies packed up a ton of their inventory and headed for Houston this week. Market starts tomorrow. This may very well be why you haven't heard a peep out of your thread company.

Linda

Guest Linda S

Man! Joke's on me!! Yes, I know when the big shows are, but I can't read a calendar to save my life. Good thing too! I'd be way behind. I know some folks were packing up to go, but I don't suppose they've left yet, unless they're taking the slow boat. My advice to you all -- don't get old. It's so confusing! ;)

Linda

Archived