rulers and templates for sale most have sold

I have to admit it now. I have been a template junkie. I am presently using a robitic machine and now don't "need" so many templates. Not sure the best way to go about selling these in an organized way, but I thought I would price them at half of what they cost. Pretty good deal since they show no wear. On top of the price would be shipping. Most of them would fit in a pre-priced USPS envelope.

Here goes:

Gadget Girls:

petals, set of 3: $13

tiny shells and swirls: $12

circle set-10 pieces: $100

Janet Lee's favorite ruler: $11

shells and diamonds: $12

rope and flowers set of 2 : $8.50

Linda mae's Rays 12 inch: $22

Linda mae's Rays 18 inch: $25

Ovals-set of 3: $36

hearts-set of 3: $22

please email me at: kathymartinez@comcast.net if you are interested. I do have more to sell, but will just start with these.

Thank you for all the replies. I do have many more items, but to post them all in the forum and keep a running list of what's left probably isn't a good idea. If you email me, I will send you an up to date spreadsheet on what's available. If someone indicates they want to buy something, I will mark it as "pending sale." After a reasonable time, if I don't receive payment, I can let people know the item is back on the market.

Again, my email is: kathymartinez@comcast.net. I will send everyone who has already contacted me, the spreadsheet.

Archived