done - have a glass of (nope one wine) Martini YES

done - Hot tub relaxation

done - another glass of wine

done - wash jeep

done - change out soft top to hard top for winter

done - Highway clean up with boy scouts

done - Shopped for new ground pad and zero degree sleeping bag for DS

sort out costumes for Order of Arrow ceremony for next week's camporee camp out

In Process - start dry wall project in basement - home depot will deliver, need to determine number of panels to buy

go on date with hubby

make rack of lamb dinner for sunday

relax in hotub

more WINE

Thanks again everyone. have a great rest of your weekend.

Julia

There is a Greek festival happening in Portland this weekend--I got to go yesterday for a couple of hours--just long enough to sample Diples, gyro, spanakopita, and loukoumades! The lamb wasn't ready before I left.

Julia, I can't seem to accomplish more than one thing at a time and I get so easily sidetracked, it's rare I accomplish more than three things on my list by the end of the day. Maybe I better make my list at the end of the day and then check off what I DID do, huh?

Good for you getting that hot tub in. . .

post--13461902686523_thumb.jpg

Julia, you MUST be a young mother, 28 to 38. I remember getting stuff done like that...

Now it takes weeks just to motivate me to clean out the junk room! Seriously though, things that only took me a few hours now take me days to complete! What's up with that?

Julia you are motivating me to get moving! I need to get through this house and back to my quilting machine. Tomorrow is back to work after a week of vacation...Mmmmm something tells me I'm going to really pay for Camp Mowana!!!!! LOL it's ok it was worth it. Maybe tonight I'll try the whirlpool tub with a margarita...that should help me prepare for tomorrow! :P:P:P

Here I thought this was like my "To Do" list - all of the quilt names / patterns I want to make!! My husband just laughes at me when I say "I want to make one of these" as I am quilting on a customers quilt.....

Sounds like too busy of a day to me!! I am taking a pain pill, finding my doodlepad and heading for the bed again.... hmmm.... how would a glass a wine go with that?!?! Sounds good as long as I stay laying down!

Oh thank you for calling me YOUNG. 42 1/2. 2 boys - youngest 11 and oldest has an attitude this am - he'll be 14 in 4 weeks.

Rob and I will be married 16 years next Friday. He is my rock and love of my life.

We're mean parents and actually have the boys help to do a lot around the house. Kind of funny, we have chores split up by days and weeks. they each have an odd or even day. On their day they do the dishes and the other has to set and clear the table as well as pick up all the stuff that accumulated thru the afternoon.

On weekends I have their initial on the calendar and they have to throw the lanudry and sort it. Every other week one has to take out the trash.

honeslty having them help with the little stuff (even with this mornings teen age lip) you can get a lot done. THen relax and have fun.

This afteroon, i'm going to clean up my studio and do some relaxing piecing.

Yeah - feel so productive!!!!!!

Julia

Archived