quiltingjoyful51

NQR Need Prayers Very Sad

I have felt the prays and warm thought from this group when my Dad had his heart attach, but now I need your prays because I lost my Son last night. He has 5 children from 2yrs to 13 yrs old. I am so sad that he choose to leave us, I just don't know what to say except please lift up the children. Thank You in advance,

Quilting Joyfully,

FCC796C4FC78D040DABDEF36ED639BF0.png

Joyce Coburn

APQS Sales,Service, Training

EdgeRider Wheels Dealer

joyce@coburnsquilting.com

www.coburnsquilting.com

330-310-7346

Holding you and your family up in prayer. So sorry to hear this. Children need a Dad. Special prayers for their Mom too during this difficult time. {hugs} from Nevada.

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

So sorry to hear this sad sad news.....By all means I too will join in and hold your family in my prayers...during this hard and trying time.

Bonnie Botts

APQS Sales Rep - Certified Service Technician

APQS Millennium 2006---MJ

APQS Millennium 2004---Lucy

405-533-1025 home

518-935-3832 cell

"Absolute rules are about as useless in making quilts as they are in raising children" Carter Houck---1992

There are no words that can ease the pain you must be feeling. Feel the hugs of comfort from all of your quilting friends. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peggy

Hugs for those left behind, and left to wonder, and deal with this sad loss, and lots of prayers and angel kisses for the kids.. boys can't refuse angel kisses if they don't know what they are. just a touch on the cheek with your little finger and God will be right with you.

So very, very sorry,

Hugs for all, and prayers of course..

Rita & Himself.

Prayers for you and your family. May he find the peace he so needed and sought. May your hearts be healed and may you know love surrounds you , God's strength enfold, peace, and healing always, prayers that forgiveness is given and received.

Love, Light and Laughter,

Abigail

Milennenium Owner since Oct. 08, She's Mai Linn. Pun completely intended.

I am so sorry - I just don't what to say except know that so many are praying for you and your family. The days to follow will be so hard but know that your second family is always here for your. May God be with all of you now and in the days to come...........