NQR Need Prayers Very Sad

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joyce, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. No words can adequately express our sorrow. Please know that I join my prayers with others here for our Father to be with you and your precious grandchildren and DIL during this difficult time.

Sometimes our words just don't seem to cover the feelings that we want to share. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope these words will give comfort to you. They were written by my dad after my sister drowned.

I've been so proud to be her Dad

and share in all the time we had

Together

Her achievements were a joy to me

and tears were shared as you can see

Together

Phil wasn't perfect nor was I

in the many things that we did try

Together

Now when this earth no more I see

it is heaven I hope we'll be

Together.

May God hold you tight and bring you and the full family through this.

With love,

You have all been so kind and I do feel the love and support.

I would like to share with you something about my son. When I found my self expecting him I was already a single mom. Thru must pray the Lord lead me to place him for adoption, he has a beautiful mom and dad. They took him at 10 days old.

On March 1,2005 he came back into my life. We have had been good friends since that day. His adoptive parents have asked me and my daughter to be with them. I was prepared for them to ask me to stay away and that was the biggest reason I had asked for prayers for myself. They have even placed my name as his birthmother in the paper. My family will be traveling to Jeffersonville, In. on Wed. the funeral is Thursday morning.

Thank You again for being here.

Madelyn ,your fathers poem is so beautiful, Thank you for sharing

Joyce

thanks for sharing that story, I am so glad that you will be able to share in the funeral and the adoptive family is welcoming you in such a loving way. that truly is an answer to prayer! It is also wonderful that The Lord brought your son back into your life 4 years ago and you were able to become friends. He knows all things that will happen and in his grace and mercy he reaches out to us and brings blessings even out of tragedies1 Please know that your quilting family will be praying for you and the rest of his family as well. Blessings

Archived