quiltingjoyful51

NQR Need Prayers Very Sad

Joyce -so sorry to hear the news -can't imagine how you feel but please know that I'm keeping your family as well as his in my thoughts. Take care of yourself, too -you're important! Rita

Dear Joyce, I join my prayers with others here, and lift his family to our Heavenly Father who knows what we need before we ask. There is no comprehending this decision, but understanding the grief of those left behind is very simple. Prayers go up now.

7CB1BF7B399CF481C4AED78FE8002A31.png

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Joyce,

My hearts aches as I read your post. Losing a child is so very hard, especially when the child is also a parent. My prayers for you and your family as you comfort one another and figure out the next steps.

Lynn

Lynn Founatin

Fountain Fiber Arts, LLC

fountainfiber@bellsouth.net

Oh Joyce!! I am so sorry. I will have your whole family in my prayers. If you need anything, I am not that far away.

Because you haven't been on the Forum, I've been thinking of you often the past few days. Terrible news. I can't begin to imagine your pain. so so sorry.

1B3534BF41043F3B69B8C0B1C537B688.png
APQS Millie aka Big Baby
www.linneamariequilts.blogspot.com
Sew Batik Associate #1361

Joyce, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. No words can adequately express our sorrow. Please know that I join my prayers with others here for our Father to be with you and your precious grandchildren and DIL during this difficult time.

068AE7983835931B5513447E68ECA1B3.png

Bekah

Shepherd's Garden Quilting

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Millenium

www.shepherdsgardenquilting.com

Oh no, that is such sad news. I too will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts. I can't imagine what you must feel but I hope you can find some comfort and strength from all of those who are here to support you. Many hugs to all of you.

Lenni :)

Joyce, I too am so very, very sorry to hear about your son. It is so hard to find the right words to convey my thoughts, but please know that my prayers are with you and your family today and always. When you need a shoulder, you know where you come to....right here, among your friends.

2EC2AA7574F475301B3018AECBD11B21.png

Proud Owner of 2009 Millie

Bliss & Quiltazoid Friendly

We cannot change the direction of the wind, but we can adjust our sails.....

Joyce,

I can't begin to even comprehend the grief you are going through. While I can't be there to comfort you physically I am here in cyberspace. Know that prayers are being said for you and your entire extended family. (((((HUGS)))))

Pamela

Sometimes our words just don't seem to cover the feelings that we want to share. I am so sorry for your loss. I hope these words will give comfort to you. They were written by my dad after my sister drowned.

I've been so proud to be her Dad

and share in all the time we had

Together

Her achievements were a joy to me

and tears were shared as you can see

Together

Phil wasn't perfect nor was I

in the many things that we did try

Together

Now when this earth no more I see

it is heaven I hope we'll be

Together.

May God hold you tight and bring you and the full family through this.

With love,

5F4695C433F08F453B8C5F9813B2BCC7.png

You have all been so kind and I do feel the love and support.

I would like to share with you something about my son. When I found my self expecting him I was already a single mom. Thru must pray the Lord lead me to place him for adoption, he has a beautiful mom and dad. They took him at 10 days old.

On March 1,2005 he came back into my life. We have had been good friends since that day. His adoptive parents have asked me and my daughter to be with them. I was prepared for them to ask me to stay away and that was the biggest reason I had asked for prayers for myself. They have even placed my name as his birthmother in the paper. My family will be traveling to Jeffersonville, In. on Wed. the funeral is Thursday morning.

Thank You again for being here.

Madelyn ,your fathers poem is so beautiful, Thank you for sharing

Quilting Joyfully,

FCC796C4FC78D040DABDEF36ED639BF0.png

Joyce Coburn

APQS Sales,Service, Training

EdgeRider Wheels Dealer

joyce@coburnsquilting.com

www.coburnsquilting.com

330-310-7346

How wonderful that you two developed a great relationship. Remember that we are here for you Joyce. You are much loved by this group. When one of our own hurts...we all hurt. :)

Kristina at website http://withakquilting.blogspot.com/ and personal blog http://froggybottomquilting.blogspot.com/

Hoppily quilting along with FROGGER - my Green Millennium, and TOAD - my Liberty. Quiltazoid equipped too!

Joyce

thanks for sharing that story, I am so glad that you will be able to share in the funeral and the adoptive family is welcoming you in such a loving way. that truly is an answer to prayer! It is also wonderful that The Lord brought your son back into your life 4 years ago and you were able to become friends. He knows all things that will happen and in his grace and mercy he reaches out to us and brings blessings even out of tragedies1 Please know that your quilting family will be praying for you and the rest of his family as well. Blessings

Joyce,

It struck me that all those years ago you gave those adoptive parents the most precious gift they could ever get and you were so brave to do that. Now they have given you a precious gift. This really touched my heart. My prayers are with you all as you go through this difficult time.