New webshots album

I've just created a new album of recent quilts. There are a couple of really pretty quilts.

One is a pastel green and pink that I did the feather curl panto on, came out really pretty.

Another batik stars from our LQS BOM, meandered, but very pretty.

A flannel quilt - meandered (I like to meander).

A quilt made from oriental and batiks that we used the square spiral on. Looks pretty - we used french country variegated thread by signature, and it blended very nice with all of the colors.

Spinning stars... I put crystals on it at the quilted starbursts and it really made the background pop.

Freddy's house, used stars and loops panto - it was very busy....

The link is here http://community.webshots.com/album/550127936svlpsE

Take a look if you have some time.

ttyl,

Pat

Hi Kwilter81,

Neat site. I really like the Asian print one. And your meander

looks great. I just can't seem to get a hang of meander, I

am constantly crossing the lines. Thanks for sharing the

photos.

I took a look at your site. That blue and white applique is

beautiful. Love the McTavishing.

Thanks Ramona - I love to meander. I just turn up the music and go. I tend to go down about 8 inches, then across about the same then move up and fill in first left and then right across. When I get to the end of that square area, I just repeat it. You don't quilt yourself into a tight spot that way.

The blue and white quilt was beautiful! I wanted to keep that one. <grin> Thanks for browsing..

Pat

Linda you can find the Feathered Curls panto on willowleaf studios.com. It is by Timeless Quilting Designs. It sure is pretty, but it is not one of your easier designs. It doesn't have a really good flow to it. At least I didn't think so.

Patty

Archived