first experience frogging!

I was in the midst of quilting the second last row of a panto, on what was only the second quilt I've ever put on the frame, when my son called to tell me they had just had their baby boy. Well I was so excited that when I went back to where I left off I went the wrong way and backtracked! Fortunately I realized quickly what I had done and stopped. But then when I went to touch the needle up button, I hit the blue button instead! arrrrrg.... a hundred tiny stitches all in one place and a birds nest in the bobbin area! But I couldn't stop smiling through that tedious stitch picking! I will never forget the day and time I first had to frog! :P I'm still smiling!:):):)

Thanks everyone! am excited to go see my little grandson this weekend. Don't know what his name is yet! Second grandbaby for me... sorry, I can't resist.... here's a pic of my sweet li'l Lola, sitting on the blanky that started this quilting obsession for me. That was before I actually knew the proper way to make a quilt.... Lola's the reason I started this adventure!

Thanks for indulging me!

post--13461902793463_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on the baby boy....What a doll baby your first grandchild is!! And I think we have all gone the wrong way on a panto at some point. I know I have. Frogging is no fun....Oh, and I have hit that blue button by mistake too....Don't you just hate that!! Congrats on the beautiful babies!!

Archived