SR Not working properly

I am sending pics of what my stitch regulator does. This is set at 11 spi. It looks pretty good going down, but coming back up, it's terrible. Also terrible on curves. I have checked the wheels and they look like they are in the right spot against the black SR wheels. When I move the machine, the carriage wheels and the black SR wheels move at the same time, in sync.

Any ideas?? What am I doing wrong??:o

post--1346190283494_thumb.jpg

That looks like more of a tension issue that a stitch regulator issue. I had stitches that look like the ones on the left this past weekend. It was after I had installed a new needle. I messed with the needle positioning like Kristina said and got them better but not perfect. I'm sure Dawn will have the answer though.

I sent pics to Amy; she's a super techie!! I did these with the channel lock on to get a straight line. Is that a no-no?? I understood you could use both at the same time. As long as you don't try to go in the direction it's locked!:o:o:P:P

I'll let you know the "fix" as soon as I know!;)

I wasn't home much yesterday, and just a few hours today. Hopefully, Amy will call me tomorrow with a cure!

I've checked the rails, wheels and everything I can find; still no good. The SR wheels are making good contact with the edgeriders.

And now, my tension is OFF AGAIN!! Geez, give me a break here!!!:mad::mad:

Archived