ROI Sheet & Marketing/Business Plan

Hello,

Just finished watching the cd video from APQS that I got in the mail today. Very nice machines. I hope to try one out soon. Where can I get the ROI sheet and business plan package that was mentioned on the cd? If it is available in an emailable form, could someone forward it to me?

Thanks,

Erin =)

I have been trying to get the business plan for several months. Every time I get something, it is the wonderful brochure about the machines. I don't need that, I already know that I want one.

I need the business plan to secure financing and justify my expenditures. I also want to get an embroidery machine to do custom work.

We can get a little piggy when it comes to "equipment"...come see my house.

You may want to consider finding someone in your area that does embroidery, and sharing/farming out the work...this will be a great way to get referrals as well. It is less expensive in the long run to find someone who is compatible that already has an embroidery machine, than to get caught up in purchasing/financing another machine and having to learn to use it. There are not that many hours in a day....

If you are determined to go into embroidery, check out the iris from husqvarna which is a home machine that sews and does embroidery for under $1000 or go to the Embroidery Expo east or west (East is Aug 4 in Nashville).

Hi ladies, can you tell us what the ROI sheet consists of. I have the business plan & as much reading material that comes with the folders ,CD,ect.... not sure what that ROI sheet is. Ill be here this evening & morning to check in, hope to find out. Thanks ladies. Cindaroo

Erin,

I recently finished my business plan and now have a liberty. Carla at APQS gave some wonderful information to help guide the contents and stats need for a business plan. I got this info when I attended a seminar at the APQS showroom. That was a starting point, fromthere I did a lot of searching on the internet on small businesses. I found a National foundation called SCORE that had a local chapter in my area. This service is provided by retired business people and it is free. They will give suggestions on what to include, how to present it and even critique your plan before submitting it to a bank. There website is www.SCORE@SCORE.h-p.org. When you meet with them, they will give you references to assist in writing the plan. If you want I would be glad to share a copy of mine with you personally via e-mail. (cksmtih_64@yahoo.com)

Archived