Wanted: Myrna Ficken DVD & Terry Twists

Does anyone have the Myrna Ficken "Hartley Fence DVD" that they would like to sell? Also, I would like to buy the Sally Terry "Terry Twist Templates - Set of 5 with CD & free-motion video and instruction booklet" if anyone has one for sale. Hey, you never know, so I figure I will ask!

Thanks and please contact me if you want to sell yours!!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

LOL, Georgene. I kinda use CD/DVD interchangeably. Sally Terry's site shows the templates with booklet and CD. It's great to see these tools demonstrated. I love watching the you-tube quilting videos. I have been wanting TT, and just missed out getting LauraJ's set. Got some of her other neat bargains, though. Hope somebody out there has a set they don't want!!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

• 2 months later...

Hi Vickie--

I have the MF Hartley Fence DVD, workbook, Terry Twist Templates (not the stencils that she also sells) and CD. The CD only plays on your computer, the DVD plays on a DVD player.

Are you still looking for these items? Please e-mail me if interested.

I bought these new from Myrna and Sally. Will sell for 40% off of whatever is the going price for them new on the respective websites + cost of shipping.

These are great products but I am selling them because I went computerized.

Wanda Brown

gbrown3993@msn.com