"100 Wishes Quilt" - now at home

A few months ago, many of you helped me get the right layout on all 100 blocks in this quilt. I've posted pics of this quilt when I finially finished it before, but I've just returned from taking it to my DGD and thought you all might like to see a picture of it with her sitting on it. She was so excited (she didn't know that it was being made for her) that there were several pictures that I had to deleat cause she was rolling all over it and doing summer saults, etc. And moving as fast as a 5 year old can move that they were all blurry. This picture was when she finially settled down and started asking her mom who sent certain patches to go into her quilt.

Anyway, here is the picture

2872569730094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

Thank you for looking.

:)

I've been home now for 4 days and I'm almost back to normal - whatever that is!! My sleeping is still a bit out of whack, but I'm looking forward to doing a Skype call with her tomorrow after church. She really is a joy to be around and gets a little gleam in her eye just before she is trying to talk you into something. I just wish that I could see her more often. Thank you all for your comments. :cool:

Archived