Can anybody tell me how high the lenni table is?

Hi to all Lenni owners,

Can anyone tell me how high off the ground the lenni table is (ie what would fit underneath it?) please, and also is the depth of the table and frame 36 inches?

I am trying to reshuffle furniture etc in preparation for a new Lenni !!

Thanks to all.

Janette

the height is adjustable, I have several plastic bins under mine. the 3 drawer type and some others stacked on top of each other. Not home so I cant measure the depth. the table top itself is only 18 inches but with the rails on each side it is probably more than 36 inches. Would measure for you if I was home sorry

Hi Linzi

yes I remembered it was Americas thanksgiving after I posted, and thought alot of people would be enjoying a few days off work etc.

I am really looking forward to tomorrows lesson, I will let you know how I get on.

You have been so much help, and I knew your email was down yesterday, so didnt want to trouble you.

Perhaps I will take a tape measure with me tomorrow and measure up !!

Take care:)

Janette

Janette, Our Lenni was one of the first big batch off the line, the very lowest part of the table frame that you could slide anything under is 27.75". The frame at both ends of the table to hold the rollers is 31" front to back, and the height from the table to the very highest point is 14" . The legs stiock out beyond the table edge, in front, but not beyond the rollers.

This is the two piece 10 foot table with the marlite top. at that time they said they'd not be making any changes to Lenni or the table, and 10 foot was the only length. This have changed now, so maybe someone with a diff table can give more up to date info.

Have a wonderful Day, Thanksgiving Day or just Happy Day.

RitaR

Hi Jannette

I was typing a reply and my laptop crashed :mad: My one piece Lenni table measures approx 37" in depth.

The way I have mine setuup takes approx 50" from the wall to the front of the table, for when i am working from the back of the machine.

Either way you will need to leave at least 12" from the wall to the back of the table, for the overhang of the Lenni, to prevent her hitting the wall.

Hope that make sense:)

Have you ordered your Lenni yet ?

I agree with KathyG - when the Lenni is pushed all the way back, it takes up 50" from the back of the Lenni to the front of the rollers. But that is a really tight squeeze back there if you want to do a panto - I would give yourself another 12-18" for you to easily walk around. In the front, you'll need another 12-18" for you to move around as well.

If space is really tight, you could move the table back and forth, but just remember that the head gets moved back beyond the table, and the rollers extend in front beyond the table.

And yes, my turkey's in the oven and I'm enjoying my day off from work! :)

Julia

Thank you everyone for your replys, and happy thanksgiving to everyone in America, hope you are all enjoying your turkey and days off !

I hadn't thought about the movement of the machine head, back and forth. I think I will be OK for space, but maybe more thought and measuring required in my office/sewing room !!!

Thanks again for all help.

KathG

Yes I have put a deposit down and reserved an ex demo, hoping to complete payment in next week. They are converting it at the moment to our electricity format. I am really looking forward though ! as long as I can make the space work for me. I am seeing Chris tomorrow for a lesson, so when I see it in real life, I will hopefully get a sense of perspective of the size of it and the movement of the head.

Take care

Janette

Hi Girls,

Been out with the measuring tape:D:D

All measurements are approximate

The table top only measures 18" x 119" x 2"

the table with rollers attached is 121"

The leg height is adjustable from 27" to 36"

Width between legs back to front 30"

Width between left to right leg 97"

height from back to front without machine head 35" with head 50"

height from floor to back roller 41" to 50"

height from floor to front roller 36" to 45"

My Lenni is situated in my dining room and my dining room table fits underneath but I am nearly 5ft 8" so I have my legs raised by approx 6".

My Lenni is a couple of inches from the left wall and I have a gap of approx 12" on the right. Enough to get round to work from the back.

Hope these measurements help

Tracy G

Oh my word !! thank you so much for your measuring up time Tracy.

That has given me so much information to work with.

Many thanks

Janette

Not sure hubby will let me put mine over the dining table though! but it might fit over my desk in the office. I am only 4 foot 11 though so probably wont be able to have it that high ! Unless I quilt in heels !!!:D:D:D:D

Thanks again !!

Thanks Kath

Yes I am really looking forward to it thanks. I am sure I will have loads of fun !!! (alot more fun than I am having at the minute trying to get a VAT return finished!!!)

Stacker boxes and drawers sound like a good idea underneath. I think I am going to minimise my office area and make room for its arrival and try to push my desk under it, luckily I have ordered castors for it, and I have castors on my desk (which actually is a horn cabinet so I can sew or work)

Mind you if the table breaks down into pieces, it can always go in the loft for a short time if I need it to. Although dont really want to do that as I wont use it to its potential.

Take care

Speak soon

Janette

:):)

Archived