DeLoa Teaching in Chambersburg, PA Feb 25-27th Hands on classes

I will be in Chambersburg PA Feb 25-27th at the studio of a dear friend of mine, I will be offering hands on classes all three days, I will post class list in the coming days, classes are limited in size to 8 people, so if you are interested please let me know, it is a first come first served event which sells out fast. classes will be 150.00 for the day and include lunch, My husband will also be there to install his lighting systems and to do service calls. for more reservations please call me at 269-637-4268 or e-mail me at

deloa@deloasquiltshop.com

click on link for a sample of the feathers class

Brilliant Borders

Here are 25+ designs that are a little more adventurous for the more advanced student. These designs are for the larger borders as well as the small ones. All are free motion and don’t require turning and repining your quilt. Learn how they fit into , flip over, mirror image, 1 and turn corners easily to adapt to any quilt that you may have. (This can be a 2 hr. demo or 4-6 hour hands on Longarm

Quilt Me a Garden

Finally! Flowers in my house that won’t die. I definitely don’t have a green thumb but with some very simple shapes and techniques, I can quilt beautiful flowers that you can use in Motifs, wreaths and overalls. You will learn several leaf vines for borders and sashings. Your flower arrangements will only be limited by your imagination. 2 hr demo/lecture , 4-6 hour hands on.(Longarm)

Feathers for Beginners.

Unlock the mystery of free motion feathers. These feathers are simple and easy but yet elegant for any quilt. You will learn the basic feather and then how to use it in crosses, wreaths, hearts, swags, and borders. Learn how to vary the feather shape to fit into different quilt styles. Many designs and ideas are offered in this class.

4-6 hour hands on.(Longarm)

happy holidays

Archived