where to buy Emery sand?

I hope one of you c an help a sista out... I am looking for emery sand in bulk. I found it on ebay for 7.45 for only one cup. That is just to expensive as I am making quite a few pin cushions for christmas presents. I tried ETSY and one person wants 22.00 for three cups. I need a source that I can buy it by the pound. I wonder if emery utah might be a place to look but I don't know where to start. I am hoping one of you could steer me to a web site that I can buy it for a fair price. TIA.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

i just googled Emery Sand and a botatload of hits came up. One place had 2 cups (16 Oz) for $5.00.

http://www.joggles.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=15142

Working on practice quilt #3 ... what me and max twirl and whirl and grand jete together ... all in perfect rhythem, all in perfect time ... what a wonderful world I'm in ... I smile and smile as I perform the dance of the quilt ... ah .....:cool:

I've also used really fine crushed glass in my pin cushions. Check out the bottle recycling plants where they crush the glass....you can get a whole bucket for a few dollars....or if you have a local body shop where they do sand blasting, they usually use a fine glass "bead" for the sand blasting and I've used that too in my pin cushions.

Archived