How cool is this !

I received an invitation for registration and the FROM is Linda Hamson with SUBJECT Invitation to the Machine Quilters Showcase. You might try sorting your mail by the FROM column and see if you did get the invitation.

I registered this morning. I thought about staying up until midnight but I just didn't make it! :D The process was quite simple and the classes that I chose were all open. YEAH! Actually almost any class would have been good for me since this is my first MQS .... well, that isn't quite true since I did get to spend a half day viewing quilts and visiting vendors last year. I don't have a hotel reservation and am now hoping to find a roommate or two or three to share expenses with. OOHHHH! And we have to wait 5 months for all the fun and learning!

Here's the info off of the IMQA web site regarding registration and the invitation:

The Online Registration Process:

You must be a current member of IMQA (have paid for your membership) to be able to register for classes beginning on December 1, 2009 - 12:01 AM CST.

If you are a current member you will receive an email invitation to register for classes to be taken at MQS. This message will be sent by mqs-show@imqa.org and Linda Hamson.

If you have NOT received your invitation email by Saturday, November 28, 2009, please check your spam or junk mail folders. Some email providers filter out mail that appears to be a mass mailing.

If you have not received your invitation after checking the above listed areas please send a message to mqs-show@imqa.org and include your full name, membership number (found on your address label of your Fall issue of On Track!) and the method of payment used to renew your membership.

Watch your email account for a return message. We will determine your membership status and contact you with your course of action.

I too am in.

I am taking a relaxing year this year.

Staying Tues nite thru Sat afternoon.

Taking ONE class per day. Yep, you heard me right. ONE class per day.

I want to veg, chat, shop, and do a total relax thing.

I've overloaded on classes before, and frankly it doesn't agree with me and my fibromyalsia.

Too much writing, drawing, etc. and the pain isn't worth it to me.

Can't wait to see you all there in May!

Archived