Dear Nancy, I think of you often, in fact I did just two days ago. I am so sorry to hear this news. I know it's difficult to accept, but try to understand that she didn't remove herself from "your" life,,,, she removed herself from "her" life. Please try not to take this personal. There is no way we can ever comprehend why people go to these lengths it but try to keep the most healthy attitude you can. Lots of people love you. She loved you too. I say prayers.

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Nancy, I am so sorry and I wish I knew the best things to say but there isn't any at this time. You have been in my thoughts and prayers for some time and now you will be even more. I wish I could reach through this computer and give you a hug or do something that would help ease the pain.

Sheryl

Sheryl Hardy

APQS Sales Representative

Nancy, I'm sorry for your loss.

My oldest sister died suddenly 33 years ago. I found I needed to talk about her more than I realized, so come here if you need to.

We also have been close to families affected by suicide. I identify their deaths as a result of their medical condition, in our cases it was major depression. It gives a different lift to the weight of that death.

May God give you peace and comfort.

5F4695C433F08F453B8C5F9813B2BCC7.png

Nancy,

I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. I hope all the love and comfort sent to you will help you get through the coming days. We are all here for you.

Beth Liotta

APQS Liberty with Intelliquilter BasiQ

Dear Nancy: I have been lurking for "years", dont think I have anything worthwhile to write about. Today, I must write. I want you to know that tearfully I, along with my fellow quilting sisters, I want to wrap my arms around you in hugs and prayers and let you know that you are not alone!! I am so sorry for the loss of your sister. God Bless you and give you peace. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Irene Reising

LenniLou Owner

Reising Star Quilts

Irene

ReisingStarQuilts

Auth. APQS Rep.

"Blissfully Quilting on my Milli- PollySue"

Nancy...My prayers are with you and your family. You couldn't be more spot on with the advice to tell the ones you love today that you love them.

My 26 yr old nephew took his life 2 yrs ago after not being able to pick up where he left off with his life after serving in Afghanistan. I regret the time we missed and will miss with that beautiful soul, but as Shanna says, it can't be taken personally.

Embrace the good memories of your sister and know you're in the thoughts and prayers of many.

anita

Nancy,

My prayers are with you. i receintly lost my son that way. The others are very right in telling not to take this personally.

Joyce

Quilting Joyfully,

FCC796C4FC78D040DABDEF36ED639BF0.png

Joyce Coburn

APQS Sales,Service, Training

EdgeRider Wheels Dealer

joyce@coburnsquilting.com

www.coburnsquilting.com

330-310-7346

So sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Judi Burr Customworks by Judi judib@gvtc.com  FRIENDS ARE ANGELS WHO LIFT US TO OUR FEET WHEN OUR WINGS HAVE TROUBLE REMEMBERING HOW TO FLY Author Unknown

Be gentle with yourself. Your sister was in pain, more than we can know and this was her choice, her decision on how to deal with it. It was not directed at you. May your heart know peace and may you treat your heart and soul with tender care. She is where she needs to be and may you find the grace to forgive what needs to be and to know that you are loved. Take time to breathe.

Abigail

Love, Light and Laughter,

Abigail

Milennenium Owner since Oct. 08, She's Mai Linn. Pun completely intended.

Nancy, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You have received alot of great advice and comfort from your family here.(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))from one more. Take care of yourself.

1208CB1FD43B6268025CE347F83F71E6.png
Our lives are like quilts - bits and pieces, joy and sorrow, stitched with love. ~Author Unknown

Proud  Owner of an APQS Freedom with IQ
Kwilts by Kerry

Nancy, my prayers and hugs are with you. There are no words to express my loving thoughts for you. In your heart, you know that you did everything you could for her. She chose to go be her father in heaven, where all her pain and suffering has ended. God bless you and your family.

Connie
Port Huron, MI   48060
APQS Sales Rep and Educator
Millennium with Intelliquilter (IQ)

"Be a good listener, your ears will never get you in trouble" Frank Tygr

sewsweetgator@aol.com
http://www.yoursite.com
287890c1690b93fca26ac74c1d32b308.png

Nancy,

My brother whom I adored killed himself 20 years ago. I went through periods of anger, depression and guilt for years. I finally came to the realization that I could not have prevented it and only God knows what was going through his mind at the time. I can't say I have ever found understanding but I have found peace.

I will pray that your family finds peace.

Cheri Blevins

Cheri Blevins

2009 Millie ~ Quiltazoid equipped

http://bitsandpiece.weebly.com

eblevins3@frontier.com